Re: BLOG link ~ LVL Currently being built

  • Ethan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
      SFH is my blog. Thanks for posting the url. I'm heading to the house
      this weekend to complete HVAC and get more progress shots. Inside wall
      prep and paint should be complete!

      By the way, found a good source for ventilation registers and grills:
      www.hvacquick.com. They have a nice linear alum grill.

      --- In LVHomeFans@yahoogroups.com, "mike.stjacques" <ToySoldier@...>