LV House visit

  • massagenbpt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2007
      I'm up on the north shore of Massachusetts and have bought some beautiful land which I
      would like to put an LV/LVL on. Are there any in the next few states I might be able to visit
      in the near future? I am signed up for the Feb. tour in
      Minnesota but it is getting awfully near my project deadlines.

      Thank you! Rachel
    • sd
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
        --- massagenbpt <lagavulin@...> wrote:

        > I am signed up for the Feb. tour in
        > Minnesota but it is getting awfully near my project deadlines.

        Rachel, you mean _Missouri_, don't you? :-)

        The last time an LV was open for viewing here was as part of the Walker
        Art Center's "Some Assembly Required" show, which is now in Vancouver.
        And which I missed. :-( :-(

        If there _is_ going to be a tour here, I'm on it!

        sd

        http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265