Michigan/Ohio

  • flybutter2
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006
      Hi, I am new to the group. Does anyone know if an LV has been built in
      Michigan or Ohio?
    • Liesl Schick
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2006
        --- In LVHomeFans@yahoogroups.com, "flybutter2" <flybutter2@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I am new to the group. Does anyone know if an LV has been built
        in
        > Michigan or Ohio?

        If you go to the rocio romero (sp?) website there has been one built
        in Michigan - but I don't know where. We also live in Michigan and
        think the LVL is pretty cool - not sure about including all the glass
        with our winters and heating bills though.