RE: [LVHomeFans] Thinking of building

  • Jesse Taylor
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
      $200 a square foot?  Wow.  Did you have a lot of add ons or something?  Even the LVL 150 Kit is something like $50k.  You guys put in the marble tile floors and the bidet, huh??

      To: LVHomeFans@yahoogroups.com
      From: theschultzy@...
      Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 06:05:31 -0700
      Subject: Re: [LVHomeFans] Thinking of building

      If you read posts 1-20 I also posted the budgeted costs.  We finished our LV this month and once I get some free time will post actual costs and some pictures.  But to give you an idea our costs were over $200 a foot.  (Excluding land).