Where is everyone ?

  • Dar
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 10, 2011
      Its been quite a while since there has been any post's. My LVL is finally done. There will be pictures coming in the new promo book that RR is putting together. Anyone else been contacted, about the same?
    • Steve Rapport
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 10, 2011
        My gorgeous LV Home is finished too - I moved in 5 months ago, and have been working on the landscaping every day since. You can see the latest photos on my blog at theminniehouse.blogspot.com.

        Rocio has also just annouced an Open House at my new home on September 10th, maybe some of you can make it out here to beautiful Pacifica?

        - Steve

        On Aug 10, 2011, at 13:07, Dar <darkuehl@...> wrote:

        Its been quite a while since there has been any post's. My LVL is finally done. There will be pictures coming in the new promo book that RR is putting together. Anyone else been contacted, about the same?

      • Mason
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 10, 2011
          Is there a Facebook group?

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Aug 10, 2011, at 3:07 PM, "Dar" <darkuehl@...> wrote:

          > Its been quite a while since there has been any post's. My LVL is finally done. There will be pictures coming in the new promo book that RR is putting together. Anyone else been contacted, about the same?

        • Dar Kuehl
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 11, 2011
            Not that I am aware of.. RR has her Facebook , and I am sure many of those on here do also., . The problem is Facebook  is not for everyone , for some reason. I use it everyday , its quick and as personal as you want to make it.. Its not everything to all , as they try to make it.

            > Its been quite a while since there has been any post's. My LVL is finally done. There will be pictures coming in the new promo book that RR is putting together. Anyone else been contacted, about the same?

          • don griggs
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 11, 2011
              You guys should take a tip from Firstday  Cottage,and keep  the site more about the house you are building and learning ,less about gossip.

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 11, 2011
                Well , sorry , but many of the people that have built an LV or LVL hired a General Contractor. Not that many of us that were hands on and served as their own GC as I did..
                  On the other hand , Just who are you , and what " Gossip? are you referring to?

                You guys should take a tip from Firstday  Cottage,and keep  the site more about the house you are building and learning ,less about gossip.

                Not that I am aware of.. RR has her Facebook , and I am sure many of those on here do also., . The problem is Facebook  is not for everyone , for some reason. I use it everyday , its quick and as personal as you want to make it.. Its not everything to all , as they try to make it.

                > Its been quite a while since there has been any post's. My LVL is finally done. There will be pictures coming in the new promo book that RR is putting together. Anyone else been contacted, about the same?

              • peakbagger66
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 11, 2011
                  There is - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rocio-Romero/172958868245

                  It is not her personal page, which she maintains separately. Has more traffic than here and she updates and responds to queries.