Re: Anodized Alum Sliders

  • Dar
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
      Rachel: Did you send me an email yesterday? I responded this AM but not sure from who it came. Dar.

      --- In LVHomeFans@yahoogroups.com, Dar Kuehl <darkuehl@...> wrote:

      >   Kawneer produces almost all the store fronts here in Marquette. Our Local Starbucks has this product as do all the other businesses in their strip mall. Seems to work just fine,  in our snowy,cold climate....however there are no "sliders", just window walls and entry glass doors. Very well made commercial products, for high traffic areas, no sweating or frosting  in the winter.

    • Rachel Holland
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
        Hi there,

        No, I didn't send this out to anyone; it must be from a private party who read my message.  The "sweating and frosting" mine experienced was due to being the wrong thermal grade for my area when used as an outside slider, if they were in a warm climate or in a 3 season porch they would be fine.  The sliders are still available if anyone is interested in them-otherwise I have to store them and that's a drag.

        Rachel