Wall height?

  • supachicken_99
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
      I'm thinking about an LVL, but how tall is the home from floor to ceiling and from roof to the sills?

      Thanks.
    • Dar Kuehl
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
        The exterior walls are 9 feet., interior standard. Over all dems. depend on your roof selection., basement or not , and other custom requirements.  Contact RR for answers , based on your requests.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
          These dimensions are off our RR plans and so far in the building (faux walls go up this week) plan and reality measure out the same (happily!):

          Interior finished floor to finished ceiling: 9'
          Exterior
          1. top of deck (i.e., ~7/8" above sill) to top of parapet wall 11'3"
          2. the actual dimension, as faux wall runs below deck/sill is 12' 3.5"

          Hope this helps.