Re: [LVHomeFans] The Minnie House

  • Steve Rapport
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      Thanks, Dar. I am excited and nervous and not a little scared!

      Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well...

      All the best,

      Steve

      Steve Rapport
      415.235.7556

      On Nov 27, 2008, at 3:02 AM, Dar Kuehl wrote:

        Congratulations are in order , .........and luck as well , you will need it.....keep your eyes wide open , and , remember , when ever you open your mouth , with a request , or a question , .......it will cost you , from here on out......... .