Party

  • Michael Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
      I would love to hear if you'll be able to attend and if you'll be
      bringing something to Monday December 18th's family skate and party.
      Please reply with what you are bringing.

      Rental skates will be availble for all family members.

      Thanks
      Coach Mike
    • Michael Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
        Sorry I forgot-

        I will be bringing warm cider, some cookies, music, plates and,
        napkins.

        Still needed:

        More cookies, some real food?( cheeses, crackers, fruit), cold
        drinks?, any part of your holiday season that you would like to
        share. I welcome all customs, creeds, and faiths that respect
        everyone's' beliefs.

        Coach Mike