16Holiday Parade This Saturday Night!!!!!!!

  • Michael Smith
    Nov 15, 2006
      ALL LTS Families.

      We are #81 in the parade.

      We will be staging in the Post Field Saturday, No Later Than 5:30
      PM.

      The parade committee will have cones on the ground with numbers so
      that's what we will look for. Everyone should wear their jerseys
      over warm clothes.

      Kids can walk or roller blade, I suggest the smaller kids ride the
      trailer, There will be straw bales lined up down the center of the
      trailer so that the kids can sit back to back and wave to the crowd.
      This is a car trailer, flat-bed type, very easy to get on and off
      the back end.

      This is for all association Members and family!! Bring Noise makers
      and be silly if you like or walk along and keep the kids

      Let me know if you would like to volunteer to help set up for this
      event. It will not be lengthy, but help is needed.

      I will not be Marching with GBCIHA because I will be marching with
      my Cub Scouts, Yes I am their Den Leader too. I hope to see
      everyone in the Parade as I will be watching after I finish
      macrching.

      Coach Mike