Megacon March 25th - 27th 2011 - Call for judges

  • Dominick Trascritti
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      We are settling the schedule and judges for Megacon. If you want to volunteer, please tell me as soon as possible. We need people to help with Living Forgotten Realms, Pathfinder and other games. If you want to DM something not listed, please ask.

      If you played the Pathfinder interactive or the DDXP LFR interactive, we really would like your help! If you are interested email me directly.

      A full time judge works 16 hours at the convention. Part time judges work less that that. A full time judge gets a free convention badge for the weekend. All judges can win judge prizes, every slot at least one judge in that slot will win.

      If you are new to judging, try volunteering for one or two slots of a low level module. We will have help for you, we want to grow the Florida wide judge pool for every event in the state.

      I select full time judges from the pools from gaming stores, conventions and other public play. Again, If you are interested email me directly.

      I have two slot zero days scheduled for Pathfinder and LFR interactives and events. I am experimenting with other means to prepare judges as well.

      As always the schedule for RPG is listed at:
      http://warhorn.net/megacon-2011/