Australian Association of Live Steamers

  • ronmock@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2009

      I have been in contact with Rodger Kershaw President, Australian Association of Live Steamers (AALS) to get permission to publish the AALS  "Code of practice for the operation of miniature railways, road vehicles and plant".

      Roger granted us the use of their code of practice as necessary to help us establish an organization and then standards.

      The document is extremely well done and it would be a good reference to use to get started.

      The document is copyrighted and should net be reproduced for commercial use.  For the purpose of getting organized and establishing standards the document may be used as required.