Monday Country Dance

  • Steve Farrah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2008
      I am going to The Ritz....The former movie theater on Main Street in New Holland.

      Starting this Monday the 14th BigDave Whitehead  www.djbigdave.net  will be at The Ritz On Main in New Holland for line & partner dancing. Lessons will start at 7:00 pm and go for about 45 minutes followed by dancing 'till 11:00. He'll expect some new dancers there and will concentrate on beginner dances for the first few weeks to get the newbies on the floor.

       The Ritz is a nice place with a bar and restaurant. Check out their website: http://ritzonmain.com/// . Come on and check it out!

      Call for info:

      Steve Farrah  393-4144

      Car pool???
    • Kathy Friedberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2008
        I'll be in town Monday the 28th.  Totally interested if there's a dance that evening.  Thanks, Steve, for the heads-up!

        Happy New Year to you and Betty!
        Kathy