100K trail

  • The LRRC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2007
      Just wanted to let the club know that we are planning
      to run the conestoga plus lock 12 to Long level on
      June 23rd The delaware dawgs are doing 100k that day
      fron Havre de grace to Long level. There will be 3 to
      choose from 32 miles , 22 miles or 12 miles. we even
      have camping arrangements at Shanks Mare for
      afterwards. so far there are 6 Dawgs and Me lol Lynn
      may run from the lock @22 miles we cou;ld use some aid
      if anyone does not want to run but wants to be a part
      of it. Look on the dawgs web site for more info of
      what they are doing.

      The Longest Day Challenge 100K June 23, 2007.

      http://www.udel.edu/johnmack/traildawgs/

      See Ya Roxanne

      Got a little couch potato?