New poll for LRRClub

  • LRRClub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 29, 2001
      LRRClub group:

      Name your favorite female road runner.

      o Suzy Hamilton
      o Mary Slaney
      o Uta Pippig
      o Greta Waitz
      o Joan Benoit-Samuelson

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • LRRClub@yahoogroups.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 3, 2011
        LRRClub group:

        The LRRClub is looking to place an order for Running Apparel but we need your feedback!

        Please choose AS SOON AS POSSIBLE the TOP 3 items you would be interested in purchasing (if you were buying) from this list. Don't worry, we're looking for opinions right now, not money. If you don't see what you like, or don't trust polls, send your response to me at smith.5274@....

        Thank you for your feedback!

        ~Adam Smith

        o LRRC Running Jacket
        o LRRC Running "Swish" Pants
        o LRRC Technical Running Gloves
        o LRRC Cotton Running Gloves
        o LRRC Running Socks
        o LRRC Technical Beanie
        o LRRC Cotton Beanie
        o LRRC Tech T-shirt
        o LRRC Cotton T-shirt
        o LRRC Longsleeve Tech T-shirt
        o LRRC Longsleeve Cotton T-shirt
        o LRRC Running Shorts
        o LRRC Racing Tanktop
        o LRRC Tech Running "Baseball Type" Hat
        o LRRC Tech Coldweather Head Band Thingy That Covers Your Ears
        o I don't see what I want and will e-mail what I want to Adam at smith.5274@...

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!