Re: [LRRClub] Re: P Diddy

  • jim and darlene cramer
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 6, 2003
      Sorry, Fredericks of Hollywood isn't headquartered in Fredericksburg...
      but there are alot of chicks there.

      the home of Pennfield chicken for those who aren't familiar with
      the poultry business in North Lebanon.

      Jim
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 6, 2003
        When I get online I usually check out a few rock climbing web pages (cause I'm into rock climbing). Anyway, several of these pages have forums for discussion of rock climbing related issues. Since we're talking about the internet and the fact that's a fair degree anonimity (I highly doubt I spelled that correctly), there are always people posting things just to start some shit. This is called trolling. I'm doing all this rambling to ask a question, do I get the 03 Troll Award???

        Jim, you make an excellent point. Fame does screw with a person's head. I don't even think some of these famous people (Hollywood people, music stars, high level politicians, etc.) have any idea of the reality that we as the general public live everyday. Excuse me now, I'm gonna go out for a run with my bodyguards.

        P.S. Michael Jackson was a horrible example. He's just plain weird!