Mt Hope

  • Trailbuzzard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2003
      A sincere thanks to all the volunteers for making today's race a success.
      Couldn't have done it without you guys. Thanks again
      Harry Smith

    • cigarindian
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
        & thanks for putting on a swell race. Pictures and Results are now
        online.

        http://www.geocities.com/lrrclub/mhdc03r.htm
        http://community.webshots.com/album/98109027IzgIGL
        http://community.webshots.com/album/98110899nvBZUm

      • Trailbuzzard@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2004
          I'll check with Mt Hope next week, its always been the weekend after the
          renaissance fair is over