A Runner's Dream Vacation

  • The LRRC
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      From the club mailbox:

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Run S.M.A.R.T. Project Coach <coach@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 1:37 PM
      Subject: A Runner's Dream Vacation

      Hi,

      I'm reaching out to try and spread the word about our 4th Annual Summer Running Retreat in Flagstaff, AZ. Many of our guests each year are members of local running clubs across the country and I was wondering if you would be willing to share (info below) with your members. In past years we've had some surprise guest appearances, including Olympic marathoners Magdalena Lewy Boulet and Abdi Abdirahman and we are planning a few more surprises this year!

      Thanks in advance,
      Brian

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      What does a dream vacation for a runner look like? How about a week in Flagstaff, AZ with the “World’s Greatest Coach” Dr. Jack Daniels, scenic mountain trails and a once in a lifetime run along the Grand Canyon? Who says camp is just for kids?

      When: July 15th-20th and July 22nd-27th
      Where: Flagstaff, AZ
      Contact:  coach@..., 1-888-707-3370
      Website: http://runsmartproject.com/coaching/retreat/summer/

      Highlights:
      • Entrance, sightseeing, and a once in a lifetime run at the Grand Canyon
      • Guided runs through scenic mountain trails in Flagstaff and Sedona
      • Perfect running weather with temps in the high 70's
      • Nutrition for runners with Alicia Shay
      • Restorative yoga
      • Package includes dining at Flagstaff's best restaurants
      • Hang out and learn from the “World’s Greatest Coach,” Dr. Jack Daniels

      Brian Rosetti
      Founder, The Run S.M.A.R.T. Project, LLC.
      coach@...
      828-467-2487