State of Florida vs Chris Wilson

  • secretary@hillsboroughlibertarians.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2005
      Chris Wilson, an acquaintance of mine, was arrested in Polk County
      several months ago and charged with 301 counts of obscenity for his
      website nowthatsfuckedup.com. His "crime" was running a message board
      that allowed people to post amateur sexually explicit conduct, as can
      be found on over 100,000 other websites. His real crime was living in
      Polk County while running the website and by allowing soldiers in IRAQ
      to post pictures from the war (thus drawing the ire of the Federal
      Government). He was charged with 301 counts to make it difficult to
      post bail and now to add insult to injury, his bail was revoked last
      Friday
      (http://www.sptimes.com/2005/12/18/State/Man_who_runs_nude_sit.shtml).

      A website has been created to chronicle his trial and if you have a
      website I encourage to you to link to his http://www.freechris.org
      I've put up various links on my sites including
      http://www.voteliberty.info

      I'm trying to plan a fundraiser on or about the first of February to
      raise money for his legal defense fund. If anybody has any suggestions
      or would like to help please email me or call me at 813-417-8105.

      Step one is to get Chris out of Jail!
      Step two is to get those bastards out of office!

      Jason Cronk
      Secretary
      Libertarian Party of Hillsborough County
      http://www.hillsboroughlibertarians.org
      Man:"Good day Number 6."
      Number 6:"Number what?"
      Man:"Six. For official purposes, everyone has a number. Your's is Number
      6."
      Number 6:"I am not a number. I am a person."