Re: Web Page

  • Michael L. Sensor
    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 1999
      On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 nauticon@... wrote:

      > From: nauticon@...
      >
      > It would be nice is someone brought the LPD web page up to date. Looks
      > like nothing has changed for two months.

      It would be nice if someone volunteered to help me so that the web site
      of the LPD didn't depend on one overworked volunteer who has been busy
      ending his tenure as State Chair and running a major City Council
      campaign, along with attempting to build a law practice.

      I will gladly entertain offers of help.

      -Michael
    • jru486@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 1999
        I feel that the neglect of our web page is
        very understandable.

        I would like to thank Mr. Sensor for his
        tireless efforts again.

        Should we just neglect the sucker to death?
        What is the cost in dollars and hours, and
        what is the hit number per unit time?
      • DELPSEC@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 12 , May 1, 1999
          In a message dated 5/1/99 10:55:25 AM EST, sensor@... writes:

          > Subj: [LPD] Re: Web Page
          > Date: 5/1/99 10:55:25 AM EST
          > From: sensor@... (Michael L. Sensor)
          > To: LPD@onelist.com
          >
          > From: "Michael L. Sensor" <sensor@...>
          >
          > On Fri, 30 Apr 1999 nauticon@... wrote:
          >
          > > From: nauticon@...
          > >
          > > It would be nice is someone brought the LPD web page up to date. Looks
          > > like nothing has changed for two months.
          >
          > It would be nice if someone volunteered to help me so that the web site
          > of the LPD didn't depend on one overworked volunteer who has been busy
          > ending his tenure as State Chair and running a major City Council
          > campaign, along with attempting to build a law practice.
          >
          > I will gladly entertain offers of help.
          >
          > -Michael

          Mike, Robert Terry has expressed an interest in working on the
          website but was waiting to attend the next state board meeting to get
          permission.
        • Michael L. Sensor
          Message 4 of 12 , May 1, 1999
            > Mike, Robert Terry has expressed an interest in working on the
            >website but was waiting to attend the next state board meeting to get
            >permission.

            As far as I am concerned, Mr. Terry does not need anyone's "permission" to
            work on the site. As long as he has expressed an interest in helping, he's
            in. All I need is people with a knowledge of HTML and the time to put into
            the project. The biggest headache is getting the national LP press releases
            onto the site. As the Hon. Larsen pointed out, I haven't gotten any on the
            site since February due to the various commitments as I outlined in my last
            message.

            Is Mr. Terry on this listserv? I don't think he is.

            Michael
          • DELPSEC@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 12 , May 2, 1999
              In a message dated 5/1/99 8:05:36 PM EST, sensor@... writes:

              > Subj: [LPD] Re: Web Page
              > Date: 5/1/99 8:05:36 PM EST
              > From: sensor@... (Michael L. Sensor)
              > To: LPD@onelist.com
              >
              > From: "Michael L. Sensor" <sensor@...>
              >

              > > Mike, Robert Terry has expressed an interest in working on the
              > >website but was waiting to attend the next state board meeting to get
              > >permission.
              >

              > As far as I am concerned, Mr. Terry does not need anyone's "permission" to
              > work on the site. As long as he has expressed an interest in helping, he's
              > in. All I need is people with a knowledge of HTML and the time to put into
              > the project. The biggest headache is getting the national LP press
              releases
              > onto the site. As the Hon. Larsen pointed out, I haven't gotten any on the
              > site since February due to the various commitments as I outlined in my last
              > message.
              >
              > Is Mr. Terry on this listserv? I don't think he is.
              >
              > Michael

              I spoke with Terry last night. He will be in touch with you. He's been trying
              to get the OneList but didn't realize that there was a confirmation email
              that needs to be sent back.
            • nauticon@xxxx.xxx
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 13, 2000
                Visiting the LPD web page under Events, Meetings, it suggests contacting
                three people for meeting information. HOW? No where is there listed
                an phone number, address or e-mail address for any of these individuals.
                A interested person must go to another link and than get an answering
                machine. Is that how we encourage people to get involved?

                Tom == Please put my number on the page under the DCF
                heading. 302 475 7954 Jim
              • Tom Uffner
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 13, 2000
                  [This message is not in displayable format]
                • John485@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 13, 2000
                    Tom, You can put down my voice mail number 735-6435, and also my web
                    addres.

                    Peace and Liberty, from your free spirtied, vice chairing, movie goer,
                    and bowling
                    friend.

                    John
                  • MikeBanIRS@xxx.xxx
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 13, 2000
                      Tom,

                      Of course you can put my number on there 778-5203
                    • R E DURHAM
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 14, 2000
                        >would any other party officers care to publish their phone number or
                        >snail
                        >address on the web page?
                        >--
                        >Tom Uffner
                        >tom@...

                        R.E. DURHAM
                        9 GARDEN LANE
                        NEW CASTLE DELAWARE 19720-2019
                        VOICE 302-654-1909 or 302-777-1986
                        FAX 302-425-4729

                        Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
                        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
                      • Terri Lewis
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 14, 2000
                          I think my e-mail address is fine -- terril@... I imagine if they are
                          on the webpage, they can e-mail me just fine.
                          T:o)