EMAIL LISTING OF GOVERNMENT & MEDIA

  • ewilberg@xxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 6:24 AM
      I ran across another interesting www site that contains all the email
      addresses of government officials ---even those who don't want you to
      know!

      Please feel free to visit and earmark:

      http://www.wecantogether.org/email.html and also
      www.wecantogether.org/letters.html

      This should be of significant help as I'm finding that people who do use
      the internet are more than likely to go to the poles and vote too!

      Researcher Ed

      P.S. I am also planning to announce my intentions to run once again for
      the 27th State Representative District in Delaware.
      or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]