Wrights 2012 Produces First TV Spot

  • Brian Irving
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

      Wrights for President Campaign Produces First TV Spot

      BURNET, Texas (Feb. 1) – The Lee Wrights for President campaign has produced their first TV ad, a 30-second spot called “War Breeds War.” The campaign plans to offer a customizable version of this, and other spots they hope to produce, to Libertarian candidates, state Libertarian parties and local affiliates.

      “We have also produced a generic version of this ad which we'll offer to the Libertarian National Committee for placement in major mainstream media,” said Thomas Hill, Wrights 2012 campaign manager.

      The campaign's goal is to produce several spots and make each one available free of charge to candidates, as well as state and local organizations, to help them spread the libertarian message in the 2012 election cycle. Each spot will include a 10-second segment where local candidates and affiliates can include their own name and message. The commercials will focus on a single topic and emphasize a principled libertarian position, Hill said.

      “Estimated production cost for each spot is about $1,000, so the more money we receive for this project the more commercials we can produce,” Hill explains. “So, if you want to help us spread the principled libertarian message of peace and prosperity in 2012, we welcome your donation.”

      Candidates and local or state organizations interested in obtaining these spots should contact Thomas Hill at campaign@.... To make a contribution to support this project go to http://Wrights2012.com/donate.

      -30-

      R. Lee Wrights, 53, a libertarian writer and political activist, is seeking the presidential nomination because he believes the Libertarian message in 2012 must be a loud, clear and unequivocal call to stop all war. To that end he has pledged that 10 percent of all donations to his campaign will be spent for ballot access so that the stop all war message can be heard in all 50 states. Wrights is a lifetime member of the Libertarian Party and co-founder and editor of the free speech online magazine Liberty For All. Born in Winston-Salem, N.C., he now lives and works in Texas.

      Lee Wrights for President
      Contact: Brian Irving, press secretary
      press@...
      919.538.4548