Newark Community Day

  • Brad Thomas
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 5, 2011
      Newark Community Day is on September 18, the 3rd Sunday in September. I have registered us to have a spot at this event. This will be from 11:00 am-5:00 pm. We will have a table with LP literature, anyone who can help man the table can contact me.

      Brad
    • Brad Thomas
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 7, 2013
        Newark Community Day will be on September 15, the third Sunday in September. I have registered a place for us at this event, which will be open from 11 am - 4pm. I will send more information once I receive where we will be located.

        Brad
      • Brad Thomas
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 6, 2014
          I have signed us up for a spot at Newark Community Day, this will be on Sep. 21, the 3rd Sunday in Sept. I will send more information once I receive the location that our spot is.

          Brad