Please vote in these polls

  • Tom Uffner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2010
      Vote Smart 2010 (http://www.votesmartdelaware.com/) is conducting online
      polls for all Delaware elections and primaries. They have included all
      candidates that are currently on the ballot.

      If you haven't yet, please go to their site and vote in all of the polls
      for races that Libertarians are involved in. It probably wouldn't hurt
      to look at the D&R primary polls for these races and express your
      preferences there too.

      And Candidates: your names are already listed on this site, but if you
      haven't updated your info there, that is all. Please add a brief platform
      statement and a link to your website.

      Thanks to Scott Gesty for alerting me to this opportunity to spread the
      Libertarian message. and BTW, we are winning in several of these online
      polls. Lets keep it that way. (but by the same token, don't mistake it for
      a scientific poll of likely voters...)

      tom