Sussex County Campaign for Liberty meeting (today, Wednesday, 5.5.2010, 7 p.m., Five Points area)

  • Timothy Spong
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2010

      From: Angel Clark [mailto:sussexcountyangel@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 12:45 PM
      To: sussexcountyangel@...
      Subject: FW: Sussex County Campaign for Liberty Meeting - 7 PM - May 5th, 2010 @ the Village of Five Points Clubhouse

      Please pass this around

      Sussex County Campaign For Liberty Meeting

      Date: Wednesday, May 5th, 2010

      Time: 7:00pm

      Place:  The Village  of Five Points [Club House]

      17339 North Village Main Blvd.

      Our guest speaker will be Matt Walsh, candidate for Mayor of Georgetown & host of the 'Matt & Crank Show' on 93.5 The Beach.  We will also hear a presentation from the Kevin Wade for Congress campaign.

      Tell Your Friends and Your Family

      To unsubscribe from this mailing list: reply to this message with the word 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.