RE: [LPD] Recent NJ Community View by a Libertarian

  • Timothy Spong
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
         George and all LPD Yahoo groups subscriber/members:

         When I saw the subject line for this, I thought it referred to something posted by a New Jersey Libertarian and was surprised to see "Laurel" at the bottom. I went back to the top and saw it was from The News Journal. Insofar as "The" is part of the actual, offical title of the publication The News Journal (just like The New York Times), while others don't have it in the title (e.g., Delaware State News, Dover Post), and use of "TNJ" to abbreviate "The News Journal" will always clearly distinguish references to it from references to New Jersey -- may I ask that all of you follow this convention and abbreviate "The News Journal" as "TNJ"? Thanks!

         Tim Spong
         Dover