December LPD meeting for Kent County (it's the 18th)

  • Timothy Spong
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2007
      Libertarian Delawareans and others,

      December Kent County meeting will be customary 3rd Tuesday, Dec. 18, in Touchdown Restaurant and Sports Pub, a short distance south of Dover proper between U.S. 13 and South Governors Avenue near Rodney Village. Nominal start time is 7 p.m.; I may be there more toward 7:15 p.m., depending what time I get off work. All interested persons are cordially invited to attend.

      In Liberty,

      Tim Spong
      Dover

      P.S. Happy December-January holidays (whatever you celebrate) to all!

      T.A.S.

      Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!
    • Timothy Spong
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 17, 2007

        To: lpd@yahoogroups.com
        From: tim_spong@...
        Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 01:42:16 +0000
        Subject: [LPD] December LPD meeting for Kent County (it's the 18th)

        Libertarian Delawareans and others,

        December Kent County meeting will be customary 3rd Tuesday, Dec. 18, in Touchdown Restaurant and Sports Pub, a short distance south of Dover proper between U.S. 13 and South Governors Avenue near Rodney Village. Nominal start time is 7 p.m.; I may be there more toward 7:15 p.m., depending what time I get off work. All interested persons are cordially invited to attend.

        In Liberty,

        Tim Spong
        Dover

        P.S. Happy December-January holidays (whatever you celebrate) to all!

        T.A.S.

        Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!

        Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!
      • Timothy Spong
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 12, 2008

          Libertarian Delawareans and others,

          January Kent County meeting will be customary 3rd Tuesday, Jan. 16, in Touchdown Restaurant and Sports Pub, a short distance south of Dover proper between U.S. 13 and South Governors Avenue near Rodney Village. Nominal start time is 7 p.m.; I may be there more toward 7:15 p.m., depending what time I get off work. All interested persons are cordially invited to attend.

          In Liberty,

          Tim Spong
          Dover

          P.S. I thought I'd already sent this once, but couldn't find any trace of it in my e-mail account.
          T.A.S.

          Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!

          Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! Check it out!

          Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!
        • Timothy Spong
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 14, 2008

            ________________________________

            To: lpd@yahoogroups.com
            From: tim_spong@...
            Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:27:47 +0000
            Subject: [LPD] January LPD meeting for Kent County (it's the 15th)

            Libertarian Delawareans and others,

            January Kent County meeting will be customary 3rd Tuesday, Jan. 15, in Touchdown Restaurant and Sports Pub, a short distance south of Dover proper between U.S. 13 and South Governors Avenue near Rodney Village. Nominal start time is 7 p.m.; I may be there more toward 7:15 p.m., depending what time I get off work. All interested persons are cordially invited to attend.

            In Liberty,

            Tim Spong
            Dover

            P.S. When sent before, this said "... 3rd Tuesday, Jan. 16." "3rd Tuesday" was and is correct; "Jan. 16" was/is not. It's Tuesday, Jan. 15, -- tomorrow or today, depending on when you first read this.
            T.A.S.

            ________________________________

            Change settings via the Web<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LPD/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZWRqbzVzBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIwNTIwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MDE2OQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMjAwMTYyNDcz> (Yahoo! ID required)
            Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest<mailto:LPD-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest> | Switch to Fully Featured<mailto:LPD-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Fully%20Featured>
            Visit Your Group <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LPD;_ylc=X3oDMTJiMWo3dXFrBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzIwNTIwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MDE2OQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMTIwMDE2MjQ3Mw--> | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> | Unsubscribe <mailto:LPD-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>

            Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!
          • Timothy Spong
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 13, 2008

              From: tim_spong@...
              To: lpd@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: February LPD meeting for Kent County (it's the 19th)
              Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:27:47 +0000

              Libertarian Delawareans and others,

              February Kent County meeting will be customary 3rd Tuesday, Feb. 19, in Touchdown Restaurant and Sports Pub, a short distance south of Dover proper between U.S. 13 and South Governors Avenue near Rodney Village. Nominal start time is 7 p.m.; I may be there on time, late or not at all, as my car has gone into the shop for repairs expected to last past Tuesday (involves subbing-out to a second business) and am having to cadge rides to and from work. However, I received an e-mail from Richard Sieker, economics professor at Del State who began periodically attending in 2006 and has been on a fellowship in Slovakia from September 2007 until early this month, that he is back and plans to attend. I hope several of you from all counties will be there to welcome him. All interested persons are cordially invited to attend.

              In Liberty,

              Tim Spong
              Dover

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 18, 2008
                From: tim_spong@...
                To: lpd@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:27:47 +0000

                Libertarian Delawareans and others,

                February Kent County meeting will be customary 3rd Tuesday, Feb. 19, in Touchdown Restaurant and Sports Pub, a short distance south of Dover proper between U.S. 13 and South Governors Avenue near Rodney Village. Nominal start time is 7 p.m.; I may be there on time, late or not at all, as my car has gone into the shop for repairs expected to last past Tuesday (involves subbing-out to a second business) and am having to cadge rides to and from work. However, I received an e-mail from Richard Bieker, economics professor at Del State who began periodically attending in 2006 and has been on a fellowship in Slovakia from September 2007 until early this month, that he is back and plans to attend. I hope several of you from all counties will be there to welcome him. All interested persons are cordially invited to attend.

                In Liberty,

                Tim Spong
                Dover