Jib Jab & RON PAUL in 1st GOP 2008 Debate May 3

  • willfox23@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 6:35 AM

      MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR MAY 3:

      Rep. RON PAUL will be in the first GOP 2008 DEBATE

      Mark your calendars and watch for the exact time.When you find out the time and TV network(s), please notify us. Restore the Republic with rational Ron Paul for President.

      Meanwhile, here is a parody by Jib Jab, mocking the celebritization and trivialization of news and politics in America .

      http://www.jibjab.com/what_we_call_the_news

      After the Kohl’s advert, Jib Jab in the best tradition of Monty Python’s Flying Circus animations does “What We Call The NEWS.”

      If this inference is not clear, see John Stossel of ABC News “20/20”

      explanation “Worry About the Right Things.”

      http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/04/worry_about_the_right_things.html

      He writes “about how the media -- part of the Fear Industrial Complex -- profit by scaring us to death about things that rarely happen, like … child abductions and shark attacks.

      “We do it because we get caught up in the excitement of the story. And for ratings.

      “Worse, because many reporters are statistically illiterate, … they even con us into scaring you about risks that don't exist at all, like contracting anti-immune disease from breast implants. Newsrooms are full of English majors who acknowledge that they are not good at math, but still rush to make confident pronouncements about a global-warming "crisis" and … bird flu. “

      Cheers,

      Will

      See what's free at AOL.com.