Bill Morris' inquiry

  • Timothy Spong
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
      All,

      Last evening (Tuesday), Bill Morris had left on my answering machine the
      info that he would like to respond to a Letter to the Editor (or longer
      piece, e.g., Delaware Voice) in The News Journal about global warming by
      Nancy Oresky, or Orestes, or something similar, but was precluded from doing
      so because he had recently submitted another letter to said publication, and
      wanted to know if the same piece had run in Delaware State News, presumably
      so he could reply to it if it had. It hasn't. I am putting this info here so
      that Bill will see it if he gets these. If not, will someone for whom
      475-7060 is a local call phone this response to him? Save me a toll call!

      Tim Spong
    • jim e larsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006
        Second hand smoke causes global warming, sours mothers' milk and destroys
        old growth forests.