Flag Day is June 14th

  • everettsalyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      White signifies the purity and innocence of a small and limited
      government.

      Red signifies the valor, bravery, and blood of the patriots who
      fought for our freedom.

      Blue signifies vigilance, perseverance, and justice, which are the
      necessary actions of the people to secure freedom and liberty for
      all.

      Stripes represent the rays of the sun, and the stars the heavens,
      which signifies America's role as the beacon of liberty to the world.

      The flag should be our daily reminder that it is up to us, the
      American people, to secure our freedom and liberty, defend our own
      inalienable rights, and preserve the ideals of our founding
      fathers. As our country is for the people, and by the people it is
      the responsibility of the people to preserve their own sovereignty.

      As the colors of the flag fade, the stars disappear, and the stripes
      run together, remember what the flag once stood for, remember why
      you are a libertarian, remember that the flag never failed us, we
      failed the flag.