OH NO!

  • William Salyer
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2006
      I goofed up. I updated the events schedule, but
      forgot to change the lunch time, and had 11:30
      scheduled as registration instead of business meeting.
      As soon as I realized what I had done, I sent the
      revisions to the printer, but won't know until
      tomorrow if the changes can be made. What will it
      mean if the events schedule is wrong? Everything else
      is fine, but I can't believe I did that. Sorry.

      Live Free,
      Everett Salyer

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Georgej
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2006
        Hey,

        we are flying by the seat of our pants a bit on this. We can put on a
        good event, make some noise, and have some fun, and we are. It ain't
        gonna be perfect. And we can get updates out here for those few that
        are in the yahoo group, and perhaps it can fan out some from there.

        Legally, we may have to attend to business during the business times
        listed in the official notice though. Lunch schedule shouldn't be
        overly important though.

        George

        --- In LPD@yahoogroups.com, William Salyer <everettsalyer@...> wrote:

        > I goofed up. I updated the events schedule, but
        > forgot to change the lunch time, and had 11:30
        > scheduled as registration instead of business meeting.
        > As soon as I realized what I had done, I sent the
        > revisions to the printer, but won't know until
        > tomorrow if the changes can be made. What will it
        > mean if the events schedule is wrong? Everything else
        > is fine, but I can't believe I did that. Sorry.
        >
        > Live Free,
        > Everett Salyer

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • jim e larsen
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 2, 2006
          No big deal

          Call the business meeting to order with the first item on the agenda to
          adjourn for lunch.

          On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:33:26 -0000 "Georgej" <georgejlp@...>
          writes:
          > Hey,
          >
          > we are flying by the seat of our pants a bit on this. We can put on
          > good event, make some noise, and have some fun, and we are. It
          > ain't
          > gonna be perfect. And we can get updates out here for those few
          > that
          > are in the yahoo group, and perhaps it can fan out some from there.
          >

          > Legally, we may have to attend to business during the business
          > times
          > listed in the official notice though. Lunch schedule shouldn't be
          > overly important though.
          >
          > George
          >
          > --- In LPD@yahoogroups.com, William Salyer <everettsalyer@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > I goofed up. I updated the events schedule, but
          > > forgot to change the lunch time, and had 11:30
          > > scheduled as registration instead of business meeting.
          > > As soon as I realized what I had done, I sent the
          > > revisions to the printer, but won't know until
          > > tomorrow if the changes can be made. What will it
          > > mean if the events schedule is wrong? Everything else
          > > is fine, but I can't believe I did that. Sorry.
          > >
          > > Live Free,
          > > Everett Salyer

          > > http://mail.yahoo.com
          > >

          > JOIN the Libertarian Party of Delaware today. Call 302-659-1920 or
          > visit http://www.de.lp.org
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • everettsalyer
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 2, 2006
            All is good. The corrections made it in just in time. I've learned
            alot about putting a newsletter together. It is really effing
            tough. Kudos to Terri and Lisa for doing it.