US Constitution Day 2005

  • R. Lee Wrights
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005

      US Constitution Day 2005
      by R. Lee Wrights

      "A few years ago I had the great honor of penning a resolution that was sponsored by the Libertarian Party of Forsyth County (North Carolina), which was eventually passed and adopted by my hometown's Town Council. So, I decided to see if we couldn't get the same resolution adopted sponsored by some of our other affiliates. What began as a local endeavor quickly grew into a national movement. I am proud to report that the US Constitution Resolution has either been adopted or [is] being considered for adoption in over half the states in the union. Every effort is a local one." (09/01/05)

      For the article and resolution go to: http://www.libertyforall.net/2005/sept11/ConstitutionDay.html

      --
      Only interested in Liberty,

      R. Lee Wrights

      Vice Chair, Libertarian National Committee  http://www.lp.org

      "I never consider a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend."  - Thomas Jefferson