Libertarian professors in DE

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2005
      Are there any libertarian college
      Professors in Delaware?

      If so, who are they and where do they
      teach?

      Thanks
      Aaron
    • James E Larsen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2005
        Aaron

        Ask the people at the Von Mises Institute at Mises.org. who will know
        which economics professors teach Austrian political economics. A
        professor need not be libertarian in the manner you are thinking to
        include libertarian economics in his course material.

        How do you define libertarian? What criteria do you apply to identify
        one? Must he be a member of the party or simply profess to believe in
        some libertarian principles? If so, how many?

        If you have a simple and short definition of libertarianism let me know.
        I've been looking for over a decade.

        Jim Larsen