August 1st: Give Surprise Birthday Present for Badnarik

  • Carol Moore in dc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      FROM: NewsAlert@...

      Dear Badnarik Supporter,

      As most of you know, August 1st is Michael Badnarik's birthday. This
      year, we don't have to search for the perfect present for him, as we
      already know what he really needs - and why.

      This is not just any birthday, but it will be Michael's 50th. If your
      family is like mine, special birthdays call for special gifts.

      I intend to give Mike his birthday present in just a few minutes by
      visiting https://badnarik.org/. I strongly urge you to do the same.

      Wouldn't it be nice for Mike to see a very large amount of incoming
      contributions on his birthday? This can be the ultimate surprise
      birthday party of Mikes's life. But it is up to you to ensure this happens.

      Please make this birthday the best one Mike has ever had by making your
      generous contribution to liberty today at https://badnarik.org/.

      And visit http://radicalbuttons.com/campaign2004.html to get NEW
      official Badnarik button and a new I LIKE MIKE Button; 1/2 money goes to
      campaign.

      *ALSO* AUCTIONS START AT $25.00!
      Forgot to mention that == EBAY CONVENTION MEMORABILIA AUCTIONS TO
      BENEFIT BADNARIK AND NOLAN - (Plus some new buttons will be thrown in
      and extra over postage cost goes to campaign too)

      BADNARIK http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3923213271

      NOLAN http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3923216492