Nelson seeks LP Treasurer Spot

  • RLeeWrights@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2004
      Nelson seeks LP Treasurer Spot

      "Pledging to 'insist on financial integrity and continue his initiatives to improve budgetary construction and reporting,' Mark Nelson announced his candidacy for the position of Treasurer of the Libertarian Party. 'I was the primary architect of the current budgeting format, and the primary creator of the past two budgets,' he said, noting with some pride that: '2003 was the first year the budget was close to actual results.'"

      See the complete announcement at: http://www.libertyforall.net/2004/april11/Nelson.html

      Only interested in Liberty,

      R. Lee Wrights

      Editor-in-chief, Libertyforall.net  http://www.libertyforall.net
      At-large Representative, Libertarian National Committee  http://www.lp.org
      Vice-Chairman, Libertarian Party of North Carolina  http://www.lpnc.org
      Chairman, Libertarian Party of Forsyth County
      Editor, Rational Review News  http://www.rationalreview.com/news/index.html
      Contributing Editor, Rational Review  http://www.rationalreview.com

      "I never consider a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend."  - Thomas Jefferson