LNC Meeting Report, February 21-22, 2003, Austin TX

  • RLeeWrights@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      LNC Meeting Report, February 21-22, 2003, Austin TX
      by Sean Haugh

      "Would you believe that Austin knows how to celebrate Mardi Gras with the best of them?  Definitely a good time to be in Texas.  The Texas LP is getting activated by their ballot access challenge.  They were great hosts, and their positive no-nonsense energy is most refreshing.  Good things are happening in Texas.

      This meeting was quite notable for the complete lack of roll call votes or executive sessions.  It seems we have developed a fine working relationship among this group, where even controversial issues are no longer so contentious.  That must mean it’s time for new elections and about half the board to turn over, as usual."

      See the complete report at: http://www.libertyforall.net/2004/march14/report.html

      Only interested in Liberty,

      R. Lee Wrights

      Editor-in-chief, Libertyforall.net  http://www.libertyforall.net
      At-large Representative, Libertarian National Committee  http://www.lp.org
      Vice-Chairman, Libertarian Party of North Carolina  http://www.lpnc.org
      Chairman, Libertarian Party of Forsyth County  http://www.lpforsyth.org
      Editor, Rational Review News  http://www.rationalreview.com/news/index.html
      Contributing Editor, Rational Review  http://www.rationalreview.com

      "I never consider a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend."  - Thomas Jefferson