Goal 2: Many People, One Party

  • RLeeWrights@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2003
      Goal 2: Many People, One Party
      by Sean Haugh

      "The beauty of the Libertarian Party is that it is a grassroots organization. And that makes perfect sense. Since respect for the rights of each individual is the essence of Libertarianism, we above all types of ideologues are prepared to be a movement of individuals. Our grassroots nature positions us for long term success more than any other new party in this country. Those which operate from a bottom up foundation have staying power, while those which are run simply from the top down fade into quick obscurity. You need both to become a truly national organization."

      See the complete report at: http://www.libertyforall.net/2003/archive/dec14/goal2.html
      Only interested in Liberty,

      R. Lee Wrights

      At-large Representative, Libertarian National Committee  http://www.lp.org

      "I never consider a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend."  - Thomas Jefferson