A Year in the Strategic Plan

  • RLeeWrights@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2003
      A Year in the Strategic Plan
      by Sean Haugh

      "It is expected that the LNC would take the lead role in the refinement and marketing of SPT. However, as I noted last issue, the final report was published three weeks before 9/11/01, and since then we've been distracted by one crisis after another. It's taken all of our attention just to keep the doors open. And when we have turned our attention to SPT, the LNC has made a mess of it. Eliminating a strategy - any strategy - on a 9-7 vote displays an open contempt for the consensus-building process that is the whole basis of the plan. Now we have LNC members putting forth the preposterous theory that the LNC 'owns' the Strategic Plan, and thus can do whatever the heck it wants with it."

      See the complete article at: http://www.libertyforall.net/2003/archive/nov16/plan.html

      Only interested in Liberty,

      R. Lee Wrights

      At-large Representative, Libertarian National Committee http://www.lp.org

      "I never consider a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend."  - Thomas Jefferson