Hannity & Colmes Tickets

  • MikeBanIRS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2003

      I am assuming there are some Libertarians who are also political junkies in general.  Yes, I know Hannity & Colmes is left/right but nonetheless it is my favorite political show and of course FOX is by far the best news channel around; remember they gave more coverage to Libertarian candidates then all the rest of the networks combined.

      Anyway, I have an extra ticket to see Hannity and Colmes this Thursday in Philadelphia.  Any takers?

      Mike from DE
    • Brian Lintz
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2003
        Mike,

        If no one claimed the extra ticket, give me some details, like where and
        what time. I might be interested.

        Brian
      • MikeBanIRS@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2003
          In a message dated 9/29/2003 1:32:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, Brian.Lintz@... writes:

          If no one claimed the extra ticket, give me some details, like where and
          what time. I might be interested.

          OK, I'm waiting to hear tomorrow from a friend at work so she has first dibs if she's able.

          However, if not here's the details.  It's at the Forrest Theatre on Walnut St in Philly.  Doors open at 3:00 and close at 4:30.  I would like to be early cause that's my nature.  Taping starts at 5:00 and ends at 6:30.

          Send me your number at work.  I'll call Deb in the morn and find out whats up with her.  Truthfully, I hope she can't go.  I haven't seen you in a while and it will save me a trip to the post office.

          Mike