Town Elections

  • MikeBanIRS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003

      If anyone wants to run for city council in any of the following towns please let me know.  I will be happy to work on the campaign.

      Middletown - 1st Monday in March
      Townsend - 1st Saturday in May
      Smyrna - Last Monday in April

      As an FYI Townsend has a population of 322.  If any Libertarian reading this lives there consider running.  We should be able to put someone in office on a shoestring budget and you could probably go door to door seven times within a month.

      Mike