Invitation

  • Paco Ahlgren
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2001
      I recently completed a novel entitled DISCIPLINE. The book deals
      with the connections between Taoism and other ancient eastern
      doctrines, quantum physics, time-travel, modern philosophies of
      science and free market economics. My work is heavily influenced by
      F.A. Hayek, Ludwig von Mises, Ayn Rand, Richard Dawkins, Alan Watts,
      David Deutsch and Hugh Everett, Sir Karl Popper, C.G. Jung and Gary
      Zukav.

      My discussion group is
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Discipline_Group

      My website is www.ahlgren.net.

      You can download a free, pre-publication copy of the manuscript at
      these sites. If you are interested, please join us. If this email
      is intrusive, please accept my apology.

      Thanks for your time and I look forward to seeing you.

      Paco Ahlgren