Project Dwight

  • MikeBanIRS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2001

      Hello y'all...especially you country music fans.

      In July Dwight Yokum is going to be appearing at the Delaware State Fair.

      As you will no doubt recall Dwight has identified himself as a small L.

      Wouldn't it be a blast if we could get enough people together to hold up a
      banner that says "The Libertarian Party of DE welcomes Dwight!" or something
      like that.

      Maybe it will be just the thing to make him decide to "Go Large" or maybe he
      will acknowledge us from the stage.

      If anyone is interested the tickets are less than $25.  I'll send out the
      exact date soon.  Let me know!

      Mike

      p.s. I'm also going to try to find a way to e-mail him and invite him to come
      by our booth.  Who knows?  Maybe he will sign up right there!