Fwd: Re: Delaware LP Logo

  • jru486@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2001
      IMHO, this is where the board's logo discussion
      belongs. Wider audience. More ideas and support.

      I was drawing a penguin and I stabbed myself
      by accident. Time to stop the bleeding.

      Ron
    • Jim Larsen
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2001
        The penguin idea has been around the block once already. How about a
        little history. The donkey and elephant were pinned on the two major
        parties by the media over a fairly long period of time. Until the media
        sees fit to label us with some stupid animal why don't we stick with a
        symbol that has real meaning, stands for something.

        Granted, Lady Liberty is not whimsical, cute, but she conveys a clear
        message.

        Jim

      • r_e_durham@juno.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2001
          I TOTALLY agree with Jim Larson on this one. Nothing can replace the
          statue of liberty.

          R.E. Durham