Drinking and debating society

  • John485@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2000
      I would like to try to fire up the drinking, and debating society
      again. I would like to have these the last Friday of each month at the
      Ches Del restaurant at around 7:00 P.M. I would like to use the forum
      to discuss ways to get the Libertarian name more out there. I would
      like to bring up several options: We could have car washes, join
      bowling leagues. have cookouts during the summer, charity drives,
      recycling projects, anything like that to get the community to learn who
      we really are. Anybody who is interested please let me know. Bring a
      friend it will be an open forum, and everybody would be welcome. I
      would like to get the ball rolling on this as soon as possible.

      Wishing you Peace, and Liberty in the new Millennium.

      John Ellingsworth IV
      Libertarian Party of Delaware- Vice-Chair.