Re: [LPD] Check out PRESS RELEASE: Paul Urges Colleagues to Abolish Withholding Tax

  • jru486@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      I dunno Mike,

      If hell froze over, and this snowball made it, I'm
      seeing some problems.

      Who wouldn't rather pay their cable bill first and
      their taxes second or never?

      Cable is a lot more important than paying for
      $600 dollar toilet seats, and millions in legal
      costs for presidential blow jobs. By comparison
      most tax payers would call cable a necessity.

      Say they paid the cable bill, and let their graft
      and corruption fees i.e. taxes slide? Would interest accrue? Would we
      fill our jails with an
      other group of non criminals?

      Most likely, they would have their wages garnished. So where's the
      change?

      This may be the first time that I am less than
      enthusiastic about one of Dr. Paul's proposals.

      Ron