Kudo's to....

  • MikeBanIRS@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 1999
      .....Jay Lawrence

      A hearty thank you and congratulations to Jay for the outstanding job he did
      on refurbishing and improving "my" booth. I built that booth with my own
      amateurish hands two years ago. The improvements that Jay made to it are
      beyond anything I imagined could be done. We now have a professional looking
      portable booth appropriate for any occasion. Great job Jay and I hope we
      meet soon!

      YILV Mike