LPD List Procedures

  • Michael Sensor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 1998
      Friends,

      As you know, I have moved the LPD list to a free listserv service to
      streamline communication.

      To send a message to the list, simply send email to LPD@onelist.com and
      type in your usual text.

      Here is information from the onelist.com FAQ about unsubscribing:

      How do I unsubscribe?

      To unsubscribe from any lists you are on, or to change your subscription
      from normal to digest mode and back, click on the User Center link at
      http://www.onelist.com on the menu bar on the left. To access the User
      Center screen, type in your email address and password and click the
      'login' button. Options to change your email address or password, to
      wwitch your subscription from normal to digest mode and back, or to
      unsubscribe are all
      available on the User Center screen.

      In Liberty,

      Michael