Sussex LPD Meeting, 8/9/2012, 6:00 pm

  • LPD-announce@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2012
      Reminder from: LPD-announce Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sussex LPD Meeting

      Date: Thursday August 9, 2012
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Thursday.
      Location: Long Neck Grotto Pizza
      Street: 26090 Shell Point Plaza; Long Neck Road
      City State Zip: Millsboro, DE 19966
      Phone: 302-945-6000
      Notes: The Sussex Co. Chapter of the Libertarian Party of Delaware will be meeting at the Millsboro Grotto on Long Neck Rd. 6-8:PM. There will be a 20% donation from Grotto based on the total libations enjoyed that evening, so come meet & enjoy the aroma of fresh Liberty served on seasoned Constitution!

      We are also looking for out-of-the-box ways to get out our message to the public, discuss Libertarian views on current events, and how to inject Libertarianism into Sussex politics.

      New ideas and fresh faces are always welcome. You do not need to be a member of the LPD to attend.

      We meet at the Long Neck Grotto's every 2nd Thursday of the month in the Blue Room at 6:00pm, and end at 8pm.

      Contact Wendy Jones for more information at (302) 684-5373 or twinspiritsfinallyfreed@...