Sussex LPD Meeting, 2/11/2010, 6:15 pm

  • LPD-announce@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2010
      Reminder from: LPD-announce Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sussex LPD Meeting

      Date: Thursday February 11, 2010
      Time: 6:15 pm - 7:45 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Thursday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Milton Public Library
      Street: 121 Union Street
      City State Zip: Milton, DE 19973
      Notes: We are also looking for out-of-the-box ways to get out our message to the public, discuss Libertarian views on current events, and how to inject Libertarianism into Sussex politics.

      New ideas and fresh faces are always welcome. You do not need to be a member of the LPD to attend.

      We will meet at the Milton Public Library every 2nd Thursday of the month in the Blue Room at 6:15pm, and ends by 8pm when the Library closes.

      Contact Brian Shields for more information at (302) 249-5975 or shieldsb52@...

    • LPD-announce@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2010