Sussex LPD Meeting, 9/10/2009, 6:15 pm

  • LPD-announce@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5 3:10 PM
      Reminder from: LPD-announce Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sussex LPD Meeting

      Date: Thursday September 10, 2009
      Time: 6:15 pm - 7:45 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Thursday.
      Location: Milton Public Library
      Street: 121 Union Street
      City State Zip: Milton, DE 19973
      Notes: Proposed Agenda: Brainstorming discussion of policy platform planks for the LPD. Bring topics, questions, policy thoughts, and any possible idea you wish to see the LPD take a stand. Milton's notes will be merged with the Laurel meeting's thoughts and presented to Jim Rash for discussion up state.

      This will be a great day to bring people interested in the party because the discussion will explore the core Libertarian ideals in detail.

      We are also looking for out-of-the-box ways to get out our message to the public. New ideas are always welcome.

      We have split the Sussex County meeting locations to make it easier to attend.

      The Sussex LPD will meet at the Laurel Public Library at 6pm every first Tuesday of the month. The room is reserved from 5pm, so if you wish to arrive early and talk before we get down to business you can.

      We will also meet at the Milton Public Library every 2nd Thursday of the month in the Blue Room at 6:15pm.

      Both events will end promptly at 8pm because the libraries close at that time.

      Contact Brian Shields for more information at (302) 249-5975 or shieldsb52@...

    • LPD-announce@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9 3:10 PM

        Date: Thursday September 10, 2009
        Time: 6:15 pm - 7:45 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Thursday.
        Location: Milton Public Library
        Street: 121 Union Street
        City State Zip: Milton, DE 19973
        Notes: We are also looking for out-of-the-box ways to get out our message to the public, discuss Libertarian views on current events, and how to inject Libertarianism into Sussex politics.

        New ideas and fresh faces are always welcome. You do not need to be a member of the LPD to attend.

        We will meet at the Milton Public Library every 2nd Thursday of the month in the Blue Room at 6:15pm, and ends by 8pm when the Library closes.

        Contact Brian Shields for more information at (302) 249-5975 or shieldsb52@...